The weather was gloomy and it was threatening to pour but nevertheless, scores of parishioners showed up to support the pro-life chain. The Lord blessed the efforts of these and hundreds of pro-life supporters who lined the Hurontario Street, Mississauga, by keeping the rain away. The light drizzle that was experienced was comparable to the sprinkling of holy water by the priest during Easter ceremony.
For those who wanted to be present but could not make it due to unforeseen circumstances or prior commitment and would like to say a special prayer, here is a short Prayer to Protect Life.
GRACIOUS GOD, I PRAY WITH YOUR GRACE, I AND ALL PEOPLE WILL REVERENCE, PROTECT AND PROMOTE ALL LIFE AND THAT WE WILL BE ESPECIALLY SENSITIVE TO THE LIFE OT THE UNBORN, THE ABUSED, NEGLECTED, DISABLED AND THE ELDERLY. I PRAY TOO, THAT ALL WHO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT LIFE IN ANY FORM WILL DO SO WITH WISDOM, LOVE AND COURAGE. LIVING GOD, I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU AS FATHER, SOURCE OF ALL LIFE, AS SON, SAVIOUR OF OUR LIVES, AND AS SPIRIT, SANCTIFIER OF OUR LIVES. AMEN.
Bro. Victor D’Souza