Planning Meeting for the fraternal year July 2009 - June 2010

All Brother Knights of SFX Council # 12067

Dear Brothers,

At the outset, once again I wish to thank each one of you, for accepting me by acclaim, to lead your Council for the coming fraternal year.

In turn, it will be my constant endeavour to continue to uphold the tenets of our Order for the good of all.

I trust you will rise to the occasion with your support, as in the past, as I wish to work together with you by offering my best services to our Council.

To commence, our Planning Meeting for the fraternal year July 2009 - June 2010, is scheduled as follows:

Day / date Wednesday, 17th June 2009

Mass 7:00 pm in our Church

Meeting 7:45 pm following the Mass

Place Church Hall

The meeting is open to all Brothers of our Council.

Brothers, I sincerely encourage you to attend the meeting. Your proposals and new ideas are most welcome. Maybe, your contribution in this respect may benefit the Council tremendously, howsoever small your idea may seem to you or even to others at first.

I do acknowledge, all of us have a busy schedule. In view of your
availability, I respect your decision. Should you so wish, you may e-mail your proposals, ideas, comments to me at simonlyn@pathcom.com.

I look forward for a fruitful engaging of minds in the spirit of the four pillars of our Order known well to all of us.

Please confirm if you are attending, at my above email address.

Thank you and May God Bless us all!

Fraternally,
Simon Mendes