I would be grateful if you could circulate this to all brother Knights... Thanks.
Dear Worthy Grand Knight Marcel,
On behalf of the Squires Circle Officers # 4681, Counsellors Andrew Krajewski, Luis Gomes, Albert Green and the undersigned, I would like to express my grateful thanks to the KOC Council # 12067, Brother Knights and their families who participated by way of donating baked good, purchase of baked goods, Brother knights assisting the Squires over the two days by supervision and by allowing their sons to participate actively during the bake sale period. I must also mention here this year's success could not have been possible, without the active support of the parishioners and their kind donation. As a consequence, the squires were able to increase sales by over 50% and netprofit exceeded by over 65% compared to the previous year. As indicated in our previous communications, the squires will be donating a portion of the proceeds towards the following:
- Seminarian
- St. Francis Xavier Church
In closing, I wish to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kind generosity and support towards the squires circle # 4681.
Fraternally & Esto Dignus (Be Worthy),
Edwin D'Cruz
