Kids Help Phone

Hi Team,

Thanks for taking the time to sponsor me for the Bell Walk for Kids Help Phone. I almost reached my target; however, I will start earlier next year and avoid procrastinating.

My first goal was to raise $2000.00, but I changed my view as I got closer to the May 1st deadline. I set a new goal to raise $1000.00; however, with your last minute pledges I was able to raise $655.00 which translates to about 66% of my goal.

Attached is a brief excerpt from Bell CEO Michael Sabia:

"Once again, you have shown your commitment to kids in our communities by enabling the Bell Walk for Kids Help Phone to exceed its target. Led by you, the Walk raised $2.1 million, that's a 24% increase over last year and exceeds our national fundraising goal.

The money supports Kids Help Phone, Canada's only 24-hour, toll-free, bilingual and anonymous phone counselling, referral and Internet service for children and youth.

So thank you. For making a real difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of Canadian children."

Thanks for your sponsorship!

Vivat Jesus!

Bro. Valens